2. From Rt.1 North: Follow Route 1 North to the Parsonage Rd exit. Follow the jug handle across Route 1 and through traffic light. Stay on Parsonage Rd to the third traffic light labeled Oakwood Avenue. Turn left onto Oakwood Avenue (becomes Roosevelt Drive at this point). The Camp is ½ mile up the road on left side. Follow directions above to Log Cabin.
3. From I-78 Eastbound: Follow I-78 to Exit 29. Take 287 South to Exit 1A. Take Route 1 North and follow directions from #2 (above).
4. From I-78 Westbound: Take I-78 to Garden State Parkway South. Take Exit 131 and bear Right on Route 27. Follow direction from #6 (below).
5. From 287: Take 287: Take 287 to Exit 1 and 1A. Take Route 1 North and follow directions from #2 (above).
6. From the Garden State Parkway: Take the GSP to Exit 131 and bear Right onto Route 27. At the first light, turn left onto Wood Ave. Turn right at the next light onto Thornall Drive/Middlesex Turnpike. Turn left at the next light onto Evergreen. This becomes Oakwood Avenue. Follow Oakwood Avenue under bridges, through the next light, and across Parsonage Road. At this point, Oakwood Avenue becomes Roosevelt Dr. Kiddie Keep Well Camp will be on the left about ½ mile pass light. Follow directions above to Log Cabin.
7. From the New Jersey Turnpike: Follow NJ Turnpike to Exit 10 and take 287 North – Staying in the right lane – to Route 1 North. Follow the direction from #2 (above).